We all know these moments when all you want to do is give up, give in and ... ah, to hell with it. Well don't. I have collected 5 motivational quotes for you that should give you an emotional boost and the energy to keep going.
When you are feeling burnt out, take a time out, breathe and focus. Ask yourself:
Who are you?
What are you doing?
What is it that worries you?
Do you have the power to change it?
Once you have identified what exactly it is that ate up all your power and motivation, it is important to evaluate whether you can change it. If you know you can, then focus on what needs to be done to improve the situation. If you find that, what makes you worry is nothing you can influence, then accept it and build your path around it.
There is a lot of literature, training and seminars about motivation. When I loose mine, I often browse through some motivational quotes great people once said. This gives me a fresh lift and I magically get some of it back - the so longed for motivation.
I feel like I will find myself writing more about motivation and a balanced life soon... but for now, do enjoy these motivational quotes. Brew yourself a nice cup of tea or cocoa and breathe. Sleep. Focus. Take some time out. And start again. You know you can.
1. If you can dream it, you can do it. (Walt Disney)
2. Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground. (Theodore Roosevelt)
3. One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals. (Michael Korda)
4. You just can't beat the person who never gives up. (Babe Ruth)
5. Don't let yesterday take up too much of today. (Will Rogers)